Pete ObremskeyOf Counsel
As a seasoned personal injury lawyer, Pete Obremskey practices in a wide range of areas, including medical malpractice and products liability. Over the years, he has gained experience handling complex and intricate cases and claims on behalf of injury victims in Indiana and across the Midwest. Additionally, he takes on cases involving civil litigation and has practiced in both state and federal courts. Attorney Obremskey is also admitted to handle cases in many higher courts, including the U.S. Supreme Court, the U.S. Court of Appeals, and the Second and Seventh Circuit court.
Formerly, Mr. Obremskey served as the President of the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, giving him further experience and connections. Currently, he is serving on the association’s board of directors. Throughout his practice, Mr. Obremskey has set himself apart from others by securing numerous million dollar verdicts and settlements. He has been given the Lifetime Achievement Award from The Indiana Trial Lawyers Association and has even been selected as a Top Ten Attorney by Best Lawyers in Indiana. Further, Mr. Obremskey has been asked to lecture for ITLA, ICLEF, and the National Institute for Trial Advocacy.
Mr. Obremskey is not only a respected legal advocate, but also a well-decorated athlete who was named to the Indiana High School All-Star basketball team during his time at Jeffersonville High School. During his time at Indiana University, he played both basketball and baseball. As captain of the basketball team, he led his team to the 1957 and 1958 Big Ten Conference Champions. In recognition of his skills, Mr. Obremskey was inducted into the Indiana Basketball Hall of Fame in 1993.Educational Background
- Indiana University School of Law-Bloomington, J.D. 1961
- Indiana University, B.S. 1958
- Board of Trustees for Indiana University (1998-2004)
- Member of the Indiana Judicial Study Commission
- Indiana Judicial Nominating and Qualifications Commission
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Fellow of Indiana Bar Foundation
- Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyer
- International Society of Barristers